Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Top 7 Pictures

I am very happy about my decision to take photojournalism my last semester at UT. I've always wanted to pick up photoshooting as one of my hobbies, but decided to delay it whenever I checked out the prices for the dslr cameras. This past winter I ignored every logic streaming from my mind and just acted upon my impulse... i bought a camera. The result? Happiness (or at least for the time being).

Photoshooting helps me express my thoughts in how I perceive the world. It makes me feel like an artist. I'm creating my own design using the events that are taking place right before my eyes. I am capturing the moment, the present, the NOW, into a frame. If anyone is debating on whether they should pick up photoshooting as a hobby or to take photojournalism, I recommend it 100%! :D

Here's a few pictures that I really enjoyed taking and my personal favorite ones that I liked so far.







2 comments:

  1. =) you should teach me one day ^__^

    oh, and i started blogging again lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry this comment isn't really related to this blog. I was looking at your blog about your experience with Operation Crossroads Africa. I am doing that program this summer and wanted to ask you some questions about your experience. Also, I have to find three past OCA volunteers to vouch for the validity of the program so I can get my participation approved for internship credit thru Arizona State University. Would it be possible to use your name and email? My email is mkwilcox@asu.edu. Thank you. - Mary.

    ReplyDelete